8 de abril de 2008

Canciones Propicias...

"Cuando podrás amar, sin tantos complejos, para salir del tedio, destapá algún sueño" (Las Pelotas)

"Tanto amor, amor, puede lastimarte, nena, nena, nena..." (Dos minutos)

"I tell myself too many times Why don't you ever learn to keep your big mouth shut..."
"Why can't you see this boat is sinking (this boat is sinking this boat is sinking)" (Annie Lennox)

"This temperamental side, The one you say that you can't hide. D' you ever see yourself - The way it looks to someone else?"
"You're like an empty cup, But I can't fill you up".
"I don't know what you want from me." (Everything but the girl)

"Don't drag me down Just because you're down And just cause you're blue Don't make me too And though you've found You need more than me Don't talk to me About being free"
"You say the magic's gone Well i'm not a magician You say the spark's gone Well get an electrician And save your line about needing to be free All that's bullshit babe You just want rid of me" (Massive Atack)

"I tell you how I feel but you don't care I say tell me the truth but you don't dare You say love is a hell you cannot bear And I say gimme mine back and then go there for all I care I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream You've got your head in the clouds and you're not at all what you seem" (Fiona Apple)

No hay comentarios: